The bodies of MAAC are: Assembly, Management and Supervisory board.
The Assembly (highest body) works in sessions, at least once a year and the sessions of the Assembly are convened by the President of MAAC on his own initiative, at the request of the Management board or at the written request of one third of the members of the Association.
The Management board of MAAC (governing body) consists of 9 members elected by the Assembly of MAAC. The members of the Management board are elected persons who with their work and contribution will ensure and enable successful functioning and work of MAAC in the realization of the tasks and goals. The President of MAAC is also the President of the Management board and he represents the organization before third parties.
Members of the Management board of the Macedonian association of agricultural cooperatives are:
Suzana Dimitrievska (President of MAAC)
Stojan Lazarev (Vice President of MAAC)
The Supervisory Board (supervisory body) consists of 5 members elected by the Assembly of MAAC and it oversees the financial and material operations of MAAC, ie controls the proper and legal implementation of decisions and conclusions adopted by the Assembly and the Management board. The Chairman of the Supervisory board is elected by the Assembly, before the board starts working.
Members of the Supervisory board of the Macedonian association of agricultural cooperatives are:
The President of MAAC:
– Takes care and is responsible for the legal operation of MAAC;
– Convenes the sessions of the Management board and chairs them;
-Signs the decisions and other acts that will be adopted by the Assembly and the Management board of MAAC, signs and concludes agreements for the functioning of the Association;
– Takes care of the consistent implementation of the programs, conclusions and decisions of the Assembly and the Management board of MAAC and controls their implementation;
– The President of the Management board of MAAC represents the Association, and in case of his / her impediment or absence, MAAC is represented by the Vice President or a member of the Management board who will be appointed by him;
– The President of the Management board of MAAC may authorize with another proxy person who will represent the Association for certain issues before the competent bodies of the administration, courts and other institutions;
– The President of MAAC is elected by the members of the Assembly;
– The mandate of the president of MAAC lasts 4 (four years). The same person can be elected president of MAAC in the next term;
– The President of MAAC is accountable for his work before the Assembly;
– The President of MAAC can stop the execution of the act of the Association that is contrary to the Constitution of the Republic of North Macedonia, Law and the Statute.
President of MAAC
Suzana Dimitrievska was born on March 20, 1969 in Sveti Nikole. She was elected for President of MAAC on 19.02.2021 as a representative of the agricultural cooperative Eco-Ilinden, v. Mustafino, Sveti Nikole with a mandate of 4 years. She is the founder of the company Lipa and owns 54 hectares with a certificate for organic production, manager of the agricultural cooperative ZZ Demetra, v. Mustafino (wich was also one of the founders of MAAC in 2012) and since 2015 manager and founder of ZZ Eko – Ilinden v. Mustafino.